Adding Giving forms
Before your donors contributors can give online, you must set up at least one giving form. To track gifts for several campuses or ministries, you can add multiple giving forms. You can also set up your default giving form and select if you want to use a form for text or mobile gifts.
You can customize a giving form's design and thank you message. When you select color schemes for your giving form, you can enter hexadecimal values to "brand" your form for your church, or add a picture that represents the gift's purpose. If you want to show your donors contributors what kind of impact their gifts make, you can even add a customized thank you message.
|title||To add a giving form|
- Under Admin, click Giving Forms.
- Under Giving Forms, click Add Giving Form.
- Under Options, enter your Giving Form Name. Each form must have a unique name.
- In the Unique URL field, enter at least three characters to set up a URL for your giving form. For example, if your giving form is named Christmas Giving, you could enter Christmas.
- Optional: Enter a Suggested Gift amount and a Text giving keyword.
- Optional: Select to use this as your default giving form, text giving form, or mobile giving form.
- Under Included Funds, select the funds to include on this giving form. If you select multiple funds, you can drag and drop the funds to reorder them.
- Click Save & Continue.
- In the Design area, you can customize your giving form's header and style options. As you make changes, you'll see how the form looks to your donorscontributors.
- Under Header, enter your giving form's Title, Subtitle, and Intro message. You can also include a photo and choose the header's background color.
- Under Style Options, you can use a dark scheme for the form's overlay or body. To change the color of the form's buttons, click Select an accent color. To change the form's font, select a style (Modern, Traditional, or Bold).
- When you finish customizing your form's design, click Save & Continue.
- Under Thank You Message, you can enter a personalized message for donors contributors to see after giving. If you're not sure what to enter, click Need Ideas? to see suggestions.
- When you finish, click Save.