April 9, 2020
If you use the eGiving process in PDS to pull online and card swipe payments from Vanco, make sure that you do not print the list before posting.
There is a possibility that this could cause extra charges to your donors.
Below are answers to related questions you may have.
An update is now available to correct this.
Please update your program to the latest build of Version 9.1C, released April 15. For details, see the release notes for your program:
How do I print the information I need if I'm not on the latest version?
You can print the report when you're prompted at the end of the process. The issue only occurs if you click the Print button before you post transactions.
To process transactions and print the information:
- In the eGiving process, choose Vanco - Auto Connect.
- Select Online and Card Swipe Payments and enter the date range.
- Click Next.
- Select the transactions to post, then click Next.
- Click Process eGiving.
- When the transfer is complete, click Yes to print the information.
- Select what you want to print, then click Print.
What if I'm not on the latest version and I accidentally print before posting?
Call 1-877-737-4457, and a PDS Support representative will assist you.