- Select the type of transaction.
Select the checking account for this transaction.
Month and Year
Displays the default posting month and year.
- To display text from previous transactions in the Memo field, select this option. When adding additional transactions and entering text in that field, entries from the previous transactions in the session display in a drop-down list. Select Memorized
Click to select a previously memorized transaction.
Form: Check Tab
Pay to the Order of
- Enter a payee or select a payee from the Payee list.
Enter a reference number or click Next to select the next reference number.
When you issue a manual check, enter the check number.
Enter the transaction date.
Enter the total amount of the transaction.
Memo - Displays the default memo. If necessary, enter a comment or description in this text box. If you selected Autofill Text?, text from previous transactions in the session displays when adding transactions and entering text in the Memo field.
- Enter the general ledger account that you want to debit. To debit multiple general ledger accounts, click Split Debit.
- Enter the general ledger account that you want to credit.
Click to To credit multiple general ledger accounts. When you select this option, the Ledger form window displays.
Click to debit multiple general ledger accounts. When you select this option, the Ledger form window displays.
, click Split Credit.
Print - Click to print the current check. The default check layout prints 15 lines on the check stub. If there are more lines to print, it prints the additional lines on the next check or plain paper (whichever is in the printer). It does not 'void' the next check in ACS. It prints the same check number on each additional page needed to print the check.
- Select an account to credit or debit. Click Lookup to select an account in the Account Lookup window.
- Displays the account description for the selected account.
- Enter the amount to credit or debit the selected account.
- If necessary, enter a project code or select one in the drop-down list.
If necessary, enter a comment or description.
Displays the total amount for credits.
Displays the total amount for debits.
Balance - Displays the difference between debits and credits.