You can grant rights to your users that allow them to have complete, limited, or no access to view or edit the different portions of the Purchase Orders module.
|title||To edit a user's security rights|
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Admin Utilities tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Users, then click Go .
- Select a user in the grid and click Edit.
- If it is not already selected, click the Security tab.
- Expand Purchase Orders.
- Select the security option you want to change, then right-click to select the appropriate access level.
- All allows the user to add and edit information.
- None denies the user all access to the information.
- View allows the user to view information without editing it.
- Click Apply, then OK. Your changes take effect the next time the user logs in to ACS.