Once you set up your channels and channel groups, they display in the navigation bar on your Web site something like this:
Read more about Channels.
Content includes any information you publish on your Web site. Extend lets you create multiple types of content, including:
- Articles. This is the simplest form of content. Articles can contain body text, mini and full abstracts, images, other media files, forms, and hyperlinks.
- Publications. Publications are time-sensitive collections of articles that Extend releases based on dates you set. For example, you create a publication named "Thought of the Day" that consists of daily devotions. You set the articles to rotate daily. Each day, Extend removes the article for the previous day from your Web site and publishes the next.
- Calendars. Use calendars to let people know the date, time, location, and purpose of upcoming events.
- Images and Other Media.You can provide photos, print-ready documents, spreadsheets, slide shows, audio, and video for your web site users.
- Web Feeds. A A web feed lets you include content from other web sites. For more, see Adding Content Items to Channel Pages.
- Adding Content Items to Channel Pages. If you also use Access ACS, you can display data from that web program on your Extend site.