You can change or update existing user accounts in Add/Edit Users.
|title||To edit a user's record|
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Admin Utilities tab.
- From the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Users and click Go .
- Select the user whose information you want to edit, then click Edit.
- On the User Name and Password pane, make any needed edits to the User Name, Password, and Network Login Name.
- On the Information pane, make any needed edits to the user's First Name, Last Name, and Description.
- On the Information, Security, and Contact Information tabs, change the user's profile, security rights, address, or contact information, as needed.
- When finished, click Apply, then OK.