Before someone in your church or organization can use ACS, he or she must have a user record. You can set up a user record, including the individual's username, password, and security permissions, in Add/Edit Users.
|title||To add a user record|
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Admin Utilities tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Users, then click Go .
- In the Add/Edit Users window, click Add.
- Enter a User Name, First Name, Last Name, and Description (such as a job description). All user names and passwords must be at least 3 characters in length.
- If you want the user to to be automatically logged into ACS when he/she logs into the network, enter a Network Login Name. This allows the user to skip the login window.
- In the Password and Confirm Password fields, enter and confirm the user's password, then click Next.
- Enter the user's Address and Phone/E-mail information, then click Next.
- To limit the user's access in the People Suite, select the area you want to limit and click Select to choose the individual restrictions for the area.
- To limit the user's access in the Financial Suite, select the area you want to limit and click Select to choose the individual restrictions for the area.
- Under Set Security, select one of the following options:
- Add/Edit Users — If the user is the primary user or system administrator, select this option. ACS Technologies suggests that you select this feature for at least one user to always make sure you can access the ACS system, since selecting this feature prevents deletion of the user's profile.
- Copy From Template — To copy security settings for the user from an existing template, select this option. Select the template to use from the drop-down list.
- Copy From Another User — To copy security settings for the user from another user, select this option. Select the user to copy security settings from in the drop-down list.
- Set to None — To set all security settings for the user to None, select this option.
- Click Finish.