Sometimes when you generate a report, you want to look at a specific area of data. For example, when you generate an attendance report, you may want to see how many absences a specific person had. Rather than scour the report for that person, you can simply search for his or her name.
You can search for matching whole words only, for matching capitalization, and starting from the first or last page of the report.
|title||To search for text in a report|
- In the Reports window, select the report.
- If you're working with a Contributions or Financial Suite report, select the report's date range in the lower sidebar.
- Click Customize.
- Select the appropriate report options, then click Preview.
- On the reports toolbar, click Search.
- Enter the text you are looking for. For example, Jane Smith
- Press Enter.
- The first occurrence of the text is highlighted and displays in the report preview. To see the next occurrence of the text, click Next.