ACS Pay Plus, a product within Access ACS, lets members and guests give gifts and pay for event registration online.
About ACS Pay Plus
With ACS Pay Plus, you can:
- Set up recurring or one-time donations
- Accept online payments for events
- Accept ACH, all major credit cards, and debit cards
- Create an unlimited number of funds
- Let contributors view their contribution statements
- Allow contributors to use mobile giving
- Easily import online donations to post in your ACS database
ACS Pay Plus uses Access ACS to facilitate payments with your ACS software.
Why Online Giving through ACS Pay Plus?
How Do I Start Using ACS Pay Plus for Online Giving?
How you begin with ACS Pay Plus depends on how you currently use Access ACS.
If you never used Access ACS for Online Giving, you need to check your Access ACS setup before you enable ACS Pay Plus. If you currently use Access ACS for Online Giving, you need to start with a process called migration. To learn more, see New To ACS Pay Plus.