You can register yourself or others for an event without creating an account.
When you begin, enter your e-mail address. This is where you'll receive your event confirmation and any other registration e-mails. If you're registering others, you can enter their e-mail addresses to receive confirmation messages later on.
Depending on your event's registration settings, you can add additional named attendees or a number of unnamed guests as well. A check mark displays by each registrant's name.
- Under Sign Up, enter your e-mail address, then click Continue.
- If prompted, enter your password or click Continue as Guest.
- Under Who is attending? select I am register myself or I am registering someone else.
- Enter each registrant's First Name and Last Name.
- Select the registration option in the drop-down list, then click Add.
- Once you register yourself, the heading changes to Who else is attending.
- Optional: Select any family members you want to register, the registration option, and click Add.
Optional: To register unnamed guests, enter the quantity. For named guests, each registrant's name displays and registration option displays. When finished, click Next.
The options that display vary based on how the church sets up the event.
- For each registrant, select options, add additional supplies, and complete the request for information, then click Next. These options only display if your event registration coordinator has set them up.
- If prompted, under Add a contact for this registration, enter your contact information in case the church needs to contact you regarding the event.
- To contact additional registrants or individuals, under Choose contact e-mails for this registration, click Add Another E-mail. Then, enter the e-mail address and click Add.
- When finished, click Next.
- Under Select Payment Amount, select Pay Total Amount, Pay Minimum Payment, or Enter an Amount, then click Next.
- Under Summary, review the information. If everything looks good, click Next. If you need to make changes, click Back.
- Under Select Payment Method, select Pay in Person / by Mail or Pay Online.
- If paying in person or by mail, enter a Memo (optional), then click Next.
- If paying online, enter your payment information, then click Next.
When the confirmation message displays, you have successfully registered for the event. To print the information now, click Print Confirmation. If you don't have access to a printer or don't want to print right now, the confirmation is e-mailed to all contacts selected or added for the registration.
Adding Registration Contacts
If you're registering as a guest, you are prompted to add your first and last name as a contact for the event. You may also be required to enter your address and phone number. The church needs this information in case they need to contact you about the event.
When adding additional e-mails for the registration, you can enter as many e-mail addresses as you'd like. The e-mail address entered when you begin registering displays by default and cannot be cleared or changed.