As a minister, you can use the web app to view your scheduled assignments.
Note to PDS Administrators
Viewing Your Assignments
After you receive your login credentials, you can view your scheduled assignments on the web app.
On your computer or mobile device, open your web browser.
For best results, use Chrome or Safari.
Currently, the app is not compatible with Windows® Phone.
- Go to min.parish.mobi or minister.parish.mobi.
- Enter the credentials your administrator provided, and click or tap Log In.
- Your assignments for the specified date range display. If you have family members who are also ministers, those assignments also display in the list.
- Click or tap an assignment to view more detailed information.
- Click or tap Back to return to your list of assignments.
Taking Open Assignments
When your parish is unable to schedule a minster for an assignment, it displays on the Help Needed tab. If you're able to serve, you can take the assignment.
- Click or tap the Help Needed tab.
- Click or tap the assignment you want to take.
- Click or tap Take This Assignment, and confirm.
The assignment is added to your list, and the parish is notified so they can update the schedule.
Declining an Assignment
If you're scheduled for an assignment but you cannot serve, you can decline it.
- Click or tap the My Assignments tab.
- Click or tap the assignment you want to decline.
- Click or tap Cannot Serve This Assignment, and confirm.
The assignment is removed from your list and displays on the Help Needed tab. The parish is notified so they can update the schedule.
To quickly open the minister web app from your mobile device, you can add a bookmark on your home screen. View the documentation for your device to learn how to do this.