You can search for a record based on information like a name, address, and phone number. Or you can scroll through each record until you see the one you want.
- At the top, click Search.
- Select which field to search by.
- In the text box, enter the information you're looking for.
- Click the search icon to open the record.
Alternatively, you can click the drop-down arrow and select the record you want.
At the top, click the Order by drop-down list and select how you want to view the records.
For example, if you order by name, you can scroll through the records alphabetically based on last names. These options differ depending on the window you're on.
- Click and to move to the previous or next record.
- Click and to move to the first or last record.