You can print reports to share information with other people in your organization or to have a hard copy of your information for filing purposes.
To print a report
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Contributions Reports and click Go .
- In the upper sidebar, select the report you want to print.
- Select Preview or Customize to either view or make changes to the report prior to printing.
- After you're finished making changes, click Print .
- In the Print window, select the page or pages you want to print. To select a range of pages within a report, enter the first and last page number in the Pages field.
- Select the number of copies to print and click OK.