If you use a 3rd Party vendor, such as SMART Tuition Management or FACTS Tuition Management, to import customer payments, you must assign a 3rd party ID and a default fee to each parent record that you will import payments for.
If you are not tracking families, see Entering a Customer's Profile Information to learn about adding 3rd party information to a customer's record
- Under Manage Records, click the Records tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Customers, then click Go .
- On the Family tab, select the family's record and click Edit.
- On the 3rd Party tab, enter the parent's 3rd Party ID in the 3rd Party ID field.
- In the Default 3rd Party Fee drop-down list, select the family's default 3rd party fee.
- Click OK to return to the Add/Edit Customers window.