Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
You can customize and print name badges in the Reservations module. The Layout option lets you select the type of Name Badge you have purchased, the fields to display on the Name Badges, and a different font for any or all of the fields.
To customize and print Name Badges
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Reservations Reports and click Go .
- Expand Labels, select the Name Badges report, and click Customize.
- In the Activity drop-down list, select the Activity you want to create the report for.
- Under Formatting, click Badge Layout.
- In the Badge Style drop-down list, select the desired badge style.
- On the sample badge, click the first line to select it.
- In the Field drop-down list, select the field you want to print on the first line of the badge.
- Optional: Click Font and select the desired font.
- Repeat these steps for the additional lines on the badge, then click OK.
- In the Customize Name Badges window, click Preview to display your badges.
- When your badges display, click Print Report .