If you entered a transaction, you can edit it. If a transaction is open, you can edit any fields. You can also right-click on the entry to delete an account distribution.
If a transaction has been posted, you can edit the date, reference number, explanation, posting month, project code, and comment.
Other ACS users can view transactions you entered but cannot edit them unless they have rights to Edit All Users Transactions in Add/Edit Users.
- Under Manage Records, select the Transactions tab.
- In the drop-down list, select General Ledger Transactions and click Go .
- Click Add/Edit Transactions.
- Select the transaction that you want to change, and click Edit.
- Make your changes to the transaction, and click OK.