You can use the Add/Edit Employees window to create, manage, and view employee records.
When you add records, you can track an employee's basic information, such as personal and contact information, as well as employment dates, payroll options, taxes, adjustments, time off, and direct deposit information. You can also edit records as employee information changes.
If you use ACS People, Organizations, or HeadMaster, and an employee has a record in one of them, there's no need to add a new record; you can [import existing records from these products]. If you added a record to ACS Financial Suite, then find that the individual has a record in another product, you can link the records. However, be sure to refresh employee data occasionally to obtain record changes from those products.
- Add an employee record
- Edit an employee's record
- Delete an employee's record
- Deactivate an employee's record
- [Importing employee records from People, Organizations, or HeadMaster]
- Link employee records to People, Organizations, or HeadMaster
- Refresh imported and linked employee records
- Print an employee list