Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
The LifeTouch Export, formerly the United Church Directory Export, extracts detailed information from ACS into the format preferred by LifeTouch. For detailed information concerning LifeTouch and their services, contact LifeTouch.
The LifeTouch Export creates an electronic file, LTChDir.lcd, that includes your roster information and church information. You must submit the LTChDir.lcd file to LifeTouch.
To extract data using LifeTouch Export
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select People Reports and click Go .
- On the People menu, click Reports.
- In the upper sidebar, under People Reports, expand Extracts.
- Select the LifeTouch Export and click Customize.
- Select the appropriate settings from Export Options, Family Options, and Individual Options. For more information on your LifeTouch Export options, see the LifeTouch Export Setup topic.
- Enter the Church Information you want to export. The Church Contact Phone and Church Account # fields are required.
- Optional: Select Use Last Search Results if you want to include only those records returned in your last search results. The date of your last search and number of records returned displays.
- Click Extract.
- Optional: If a previous LifeTouch Export file has been created, a confirmation message displays. Click OK.
- When the confirmation message displays indicating the file has been created, click OK, then click Close.