Update by June 1st! It’s the final month to check your operating systems, browsers, and desktop software. If they're outdated, they may not work with the latest advancements and may make your organization susceptible to online security vulnerabilities. Click here for more information.
When accessing individuals in Checkpoint, this error displays:
"DBISam engine error 8961 header information corrupt in table awcpindv."
Products affected: Checkpoint
Versions affected: Any
The table Awcpindv is corrupt.
To resolve this issue, perform a People Suite backup, then repair the tables.
DBISam tables have 3 files, .acsdat (data), .acsidx (index) and .acsblb (memo).
When a DBISam table is rebuilt in table maintenance, the original table is backed up. The backup of the original table has the extensions .acsibk, .acsbk and .acsdbk.
- Log in using your ACS user name and password.
- Under Data Options, select People Data Backup.
- Optional: Under Additional Options, select Verify Backup.
- Under Configuration, note the Backup Destination Directory. To change the location, click Lookup .
- Click Backup.
In the Select Datasets window, clear any datasets you do not want to back up. We recommend backing up all datasets in each backup in case your data needs to be repaired, but if you include pictures, the backup may be very large.
- Click OK.
If you use ACS OnDemand, log into OnDemand as an administrator to make a backup.
- Open the ACS Utility Manager.
a.) Windows 7: On your Windows desktop, click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen. The Start menu displays. Click All Programs > ACS Technologies > ACS Tools > Utility Manager. The ACS Technologies - Utility Manager window displays.
b.) Windows 8.1: On the Windows desktop, click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen. The Start screen displays. Click the arrow button . The Apps view displays. In the ACS Technologies section, click Utility Manager. The ACS Technologies - Utility Manager window displays.
c.) Windows 10: On the Windows desktop, click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen. The Start menu displays. Scroll to the ACS Technologies section, and click Utility Manager.
- Click Table Maintenance.
- Enter your ACS user name and password, and click OK.
- Under Tables, select People, Financials or System.
- If you use multiple People or Financial datasets, select the appropriate datasets to repair.
- Click Repair All Tables. If you need to repair a single table, locate and select the table, and click Repair Table.
- If a confirmation message displays, click Yes to continue, and click OK.
- At the end of the process, the system displays a list of the repaired tables. To print this list, click File > Print.
- Click Close > Exit.