The ACS Payroll module can help you easily manage payroll procedures for your organization.
With ACS Payroll, you can:
- Track all employee information including vacation and sick time, regular pay, sick pay, and overtime.
- Pay via printed checks or use the Direct Deposit feature - ACH format - to provide the option of electronically depositing payroll checks for employees who choose to participate.
- Print W-2s, 941s, and other payroll reports, such as the Time Sheet Journal (a listing of employee hours, their jobs, and date), Payroll Journal (provides total gross wages, a listing of deductions, FICA, State and Federal Income Tax, Medicare, etc.), and Check Register Journal.
- Enter time sheets for each employee and set up payroll tax adjustments in addition to customized additions, deductions or contributions.
- Post payroll automatically to General Ledger in detail or summary.
- Perform voiding functions for checks that have been written using ACS as well as void and issue manual checks.
- View annual updates to keep your payroll tax schedules up to date with federal and state requirements.
Using this Guide