The People module is one of many modules in the ACS People Suite. It is the foundation of the People Suite and shares information with other modules in the suite.
In the People module, you can add and edit individual records, delete, deactivate, or merge records, and print a variety of reports.
Using this Guide
Common ACS People Tasks
- Adding, Editing, and Deleting Drop-Down List Items in People
- Merging People Records
- Creating Filters in People
- Starting a New Family with an Existing Individual Record
- Mapping Record Types to Member Statuses
- Working with the People Changes Log
- Adding a Family Member
- Adding a New Family
- Viewing and Editing an Individual's Record