Attendance promotion is coming soon. View these promotion topics:
Operating System Requirements
To use the below ID card printers, you must run one of the following operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
Models available for purchase:
Some organizations have integrated ID cards to use with their check-in system. You can design these cards with barcodes to scan and check people in using the eMedia - Cards CS software that comes with the printer.
To install the Zenius or Primacy ID card printer
- Insert the CD that came with your printer. When the language prompt displays, select English.
- Select the printer you are installing (Zenius or Primacy).
- Select to Install the driver, and click OK for English.
- Click Next to install the Evolis Premium Suite.
- Accept the warranty terms of agreement, then click Next for the following four prompts.
- In the Setup window, select all checkboxes to install the desktop icons. Click Next, then click Install.
- When the software installation warning displays, click Continue Anyway.
- Click Next on the following two prompts, then click Finish.
Zenius Single Sided Card Printer Bundle
With the Zenius printer, you can print high-quality, single-sided cards in black and white or color. You can print these individually or in groups to work with Attendance or Checkpoint.
Primacy Single Sided Card Printer Bundle
With the Primacy Single Sided Card Printer Bundle, you can print ID cards quickly and easily to work with Attendance or Checkpoint.
Primacy Dual Sided Card Printer Bundle
With the Primacy Dual Sided Card Printer Bundle, you can print high-quality ID cards at high speeds to work with Attendance or Checkpoint.