In ACS, you can print a customized list of people's relevant Checkpoint information, including bar codes, pager numbers, and special notes.
To customize a list report
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Checkpoint Reports and lick Go.
- In the left pane, expand Lists, then select the Listing of Names, Barcodes, Pager #'s, and Notes.
- In the lower left pane, click Customize.
- Optional: Under Report Title, name the report and select the print date.
- Under Report Settings and Report Options, select the options you want to include in the report. See Additional Information for more on each option. Not all options are available for all reports.
- Click Preview to generate the report.
- Save or Print the report.