When trying to print Report Cards, this error displays
"Cannot generate report, no SQL."
Products Affected: HeadMaster Pro
Versions Affected: Multiple Versions
If the report that displays error is a copied report, try printing the default. If no error on displays the default report, try making a copy of the report.
If the error still occurs, repair the HeadMaster tables.
Many issues contribute to data corruption, from power surges and network issues to hardware failure. If your data is corrupt, you can repair the tables in HeadMaster.
Since repairing tables can result in data loss, be sure everyone in your organization exits HeadMaster, then perform a backup.
To back up HeadMaster data:
- Open the Utility Manager.
- Click Create Backup. The Database Utilities dialog box displays.
- Make your selections and click Backup.
- Click OK.
- Click Table Maintenance.
- Under Connection Settings, select the correct data set, and click Repair All Tables.
- Select the System data set, and click Repair All Tables.
- Click Close.