Generating Late Fees allows you to generate invoices for any past due money on the selected billing codes. Before generating late fee invoices, late fees must be attached to a billing code and the billing code must be attached to a student’s record. Once completed, you can generate late fee invoices.
To generate late fee invoices
- Select Generate Late Fee Invoices, and click Next.
- All late fee billing codes will display in the Billing Codes grid. To further limit billing codes, use the following filters:
- Billing Codes - filters billing codes based on name description. For example, type "T" in the Billing Codes field. The grid displays billing codes with descriptions that start with "T."
- Revenue Centers - filters billing codes that are assigned to selected revenue centers.
- Frequency/Entering an Invoice/Payment Wash - Filters billing codes that have a selected frequency, such as weekly or monthly.
- Enter a description.
- Enter the Invoice Date and the Invoice Due Date.
- Click Next.
- The Enter/Post Transactions window displays the total number of transactions and the total amount to post. To post late fee invoices, click Post.