A permanent record contains the complete school history for a student. Permanent records include personal information, transcript details, and standardized test scores that can be modified and added to from term to term.
Individual class information can also be tracked in permanent records. Within a school term, you can include information on the individual classes the student has taken or transferred during the term, as well as grades and credits received.
When you update permanent records, any activities in a student’s record are added to his or her permanent record; however, you can add an activity directly to the permanent record.
- On the Home screen, click Permanent Records.
- Double-click the student you want to view.
- Click the Activities tab.
- Click Add. The Enter Activity Information dialog box displays.
- In the Term Name drop-down list, select the school term in which the activity took place.
- In the Description field, enter the activity. For example, band or soccer.
- In the Start Date and End Date fields, enter the dates the student was involved in the activity.
- Click OK.