You can export and send data to Cathedral Directories® to create a directory personalized for your church. Once you export your data, you can send it to Cathedral Directories via e-mail.
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select People Reports and click Go .
- In the upper sidebar, under People Reports, expand Extracts, select the Cathedral Directories Export and click Customize.
- Click on the Report Options tab.
- In the Filename field, click Browse to select the location or folder in which you want save the export file. You cannot change the file name of the cdexport.csv file.
- To include certain e-mail or phone types, under Field Selection, in the E-mail, Phone 1, or Phone 2 drop-down list, select the type to include.
- To export the records from the last search conducted, under Search Results, select Use Last Search Results.
- If you want to include any deactivated records in the export, under Export Options, select Include Deactivated.
- Click Extract.
- Once processing is complete, e-mail the extract file and your church's contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.