The ACS Accounts Payable module interfaces with the General Ledger module and automates the accounts payable process for your organization.
With Accounts Payable, you can track vendor information and process regular, recurring or one-time invoices. You can also schedule memorized invoices to be due on specific dates. In addition, you can print reports or checks at any time and generate 1099 forms at the end of the year.
To view the printable version of the Accounts Payable user guide, click here.
Common Accounts Payable Tasks
- Defining Vendor Types in Accounts Payable
- Interfacing Accounts Payable with General Ledger
- Adding a Vendor Record
- Entering Accounts Payable Invoices
- Completing a check run in Accounts Payable
- Resetting the check lock in Accounts Payable
- Closing the Month in Accounts Payable
- Entering 1099 and YTD adjustments