Page tree

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Current »

If permanent records are converted or transfer classes are brought in with blank grade averages but they have been assigned a letter grade and/or a GPA, as an administrator, you can fill in the grade averages.

 To fill blank averages
  1. On the File menu, select Mass Change.
  2. Double-click Permanent Records.
  3. Click Fill Blank Averages.
  4. Make the appropriate selections.
  5. Click Update.

Related Topics