- Using an internet browser, go to (enter the address for your church web site here).
- Click the link that your church uses to connect to Access ACS, ( enter the name of your link here ). The Access ACS login window displays.
- On the right, click Get your user name and password under the Not Registered? Heading.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address. The suffix field is optional. Then, click Register .
Note: To sign up for an account, your First Name, Last Name and email address MUST match our database . Check the latest church directory if you are not sure which email address you gave us. If you do not have an email address on file, email this information to ( enter your church email address here ).
- You will receive an email containing your username and password for logging in to Access ACS. When you receive the email, return to the Access ACS link ( enter the name of your link here ).
- Enter the username and password sent to you.
- When you log in, change your password to one you can easily remember.
Frequently Asked Questions
How secure is my data?
The confidentiality of your data is our utmost priority . Only the data we print in our existing church directory is available online to registered users. Furthermore, you can still opt-out of the online system by setting your personal profile, or by notifying us at ( enter your church email address here ).
Our software provider is ACS Technologies, the largest developer of church management software in the industry. Your data is housed in a secured data center and is subject to period security audits to ensure safety and privacy of your data.
What Can I Do in Access ACS?
- View or update your member profile.
- Add family and individual pictures to your member profile.
- Print, view, or email members of your small group.
- View and respond to outreach assignments.
- Print membership directories.
- Register for events.
- Give online.
- View the church calendar.
- Search, review, and submit interest in serving opportunities in the church.