After setting up ministers' online login credentials, you can upload minister data to the web app. You can also set up email notifications when ministers change their assignments online.
On the File menu, click Data Synchronization > Upload Ministers and Schedule Assignments. If you don't see the option, make sure you have set minister online access.
Read the information on how the process works, then click Next.
- If any ministers were marked inactive or deleted but still have future assignments scheduled, they display. Select App Access to allow the minister to log in to the app until their last scheduled assignment date, or clear the option to deny app access to the minister. Click Next.
- If any ministers made changes online, they display. Review the changes, then click Next.
- If you want to receive a notice when ministers make changes, enter an email address or use an email from the License screen or the online registration process.
When you're ready to upload the information to the secure web app, click Upload.
If you receive an error message, make sure the information in your License Information window is correct. If it is correct, our web service may be down.
Please try again later.
- A confirmation displays. Schedule information from today's date forward is uploaded.
- Click Yes to print the uploaded information, or click No to exit the process.
Any time you make any changes after uploading the data, you must upload the data again in order for the changes to display on the web app.
For example, let's say you have uploaded minister data, then minister John calls and gives you his new email address. After you update his record, you must upload the data again in order for John's new email address to be applied.
After you set up credentials and upload data, ministers can go to min.parish.mobi or minister.parish.mobi to view and change their assignments.