Keywords represent the data that you use throughout Ministry Scheduler. You can add them on minister and mass records.
- City/State Names — Cities/states, country codes, area codes, and Zip/Postal codes to use in address fields. The Default City/State you select is automatically inserted when you click or tab to a blank City/State field.
- Class/Group — Specific classes or groups that ministers serve, like "Children" and "Blue Group". You can also use class names to filter ministry types.
- Email Description Names — Types of emails ministers use, such as "Personal" and "Work".
- Language Names — Languages spoken by ministers. For example: "English" for a single language household, and "Spanish/English" for a bilingual household where Spanish is the primary language.
- Letter Types — Types of letters you send ministers. For example: "Birthday Greeting", "Home Visit", and "Final Reminder".
- Ministry Names — Types of ministries, like "Altar Server", "Choir", and "Deacon".
- Ministry Status Names — Statuses of a minister's involvement in a ministry. This can also identify needs, willingness to volunteer, or need for a reply. For example: "Actively Involved", "No Longer Involved", or "No Response". Select Yes to indicate that a status means a minister is currently involved, or select No if the status means a minister is not currently involved.
- Phone Description Names — Types of phone numbers ministers use, like "Home" and "Cell".
- Reason Away— Reasons a minister might not be able to serve. For example: "Vacation", "Sick", and "Retreat".
Under the User Keywords group, there are 4 User Keyword fields that you can customize.
Assign the name of the keyword, such as "Occupation" or "District", and set up the options you want in the keyword list. For example, under Occupation, you can enter "Accountant", "Secretary", "Doctor", and so on.
You can change the positions of the user keyword drop-down fields in the Contact Information section of the Ministers window.