9.0D Release 4-30-19
PDS Church Office 9.0D, released for OnDemand 4-30-19 and for desktop 5-7-19, offers the following enhancements.
In the Move Fund Entries process, there's a new option to assign the next unused batch number to the selected fund activities. For more, see Move Fund Entries.
For steps, see Assign Family or Member Phones or Emails.
Greek Orthodox Member Voting Reports
We added more options to the following reports: Voting Member List with Criteria, Voting Criteria Check List, and Voting Member Sign-in List.
These options help determine which members are eligible for voting. Each one is optional, so you can decide the criteria you want to use.
We fixed the following issues that affected some of our clients.
- Pressing Q to search for a family was recorded as an ID change in the user log.
- After marking the last member of a family deceased, the Family Inactive date was not updating.
- If you had the same phone number with different types (such as Personal and Text), one was being removed as a duplicate. Now, the program checks to see if the phone numbers and types match before removing duplicates.
- When setting up sacrament place names and addresses, if you used Quick Lookup and the place was not in your data, you were prompted to add it. Since this is not how you add new places, a message now displays saying the place was not found.
- In certain situations, information entered in the Memorial process was not saved.
- When using OnDemand or remote access, the default local printer was not being automatically selected.
- When posting eGiving using a .csv file, an error sometimes incorrectly displayed saying the file was not found or had an incorrect format.
- Users were unable to change their password even when they had access to the Users & Passwords window.
- In the online registration process, if you sent an email when there was no Head of Household, the form listed duplicate members after importing the file into PDS.