You can customize and print name badges in the Reservations module. The Layout option lets you select the type of Name Badge you have purchased, the fields to display on the Name Badges, and a different font for any or all of the fields.
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Reservations Reports and click Go .
- Expand Labels, select the Name Badges report, and click Customize.
- In the Activity drop-down list, select the Activity you want to create the report for.
- Under Formatting, click Badge Layout.
- In the Badge Style drop-down list, select the desired badge style.
- On the sample badge, click the first line to select it.
- In the Field drop-down list, select the field you want to print on the first line of the badge.
- Optional: Click Font and select the desired font.
- Repeat these steps for the additional lines on the badge, then click OK.
- In the Customize Name Badges window, click Preview to display your badges.
- When your badges display, click Print Report .
In the drop-down menu, you can select which style of name badge you will be using, such as Name Badge Inserts (Avery 5390), Name Badge Labels (Avery 5395), or Hanging Name Badges (Avery CS-4C).
For fields, you must first click in the first, second, or third line of the sample badge in which you want the data to display. The default selection that displays is <none>. When you select a line, you can choose the information you want to display in that line from the Field drop-down menu. You can have up to three lines of information.
For example, you can select First Last to print the first and last name of the individual in the first line, Title to print the individual's title in the second line, and Company to print the individual's company in the third line.
For each line, you can click Font and select the font style and size you want the line to print in. You can make separate selections for each line.