Once you've created your article, you can add it to a page for publishing on your website.
- Log in to your site as an administrator.
- Point to Site and click Channel Manager.
- Double-click the page you want to edit.
- To replace an article, locate the content area that contains the existing article and click the Article Manager button.
- Select the article you want to use and click Submit.
- If you need to create a new area on the page for your article, first Add a Content Row, then add the article as above.
- If you want to see the title, images, abstract, etc., but don't, you probably need to change the display options for the content area.