The CPT-711 portable barcode scanner is no longer available.
If you use the label scanner, using labels for your fixed assets can make taking inventory a much quicker job. You can print labels at any time. ACS provides four options for printing fixed assets labels on a laser printer.
After previewing the labels, you can click Customize to change the label layout if changes are needed.
- Under Generate Reports, click the Labels tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Asset Labels and click Go .
- Under Reports, select a label format and click Customize.
- Optional: Make any selections that you want on the Options tab.
- Click Label Layout.
- Select the fields that you want to print on each line of the labels. To learn more, see the Additional Field Information below.
- Click Preview.
- When the labels display, click Print .
Line 1 through Line 5
Select the field that you want to print on the designated line. If you select <None> in a label field, nothing prints on the line. The label layout has a predefined list of label fields.
Select to print the field description and the data in the field.
Select to enter text on a particular line. If you select Text and do not enter anything, nothing prints on the line.