If you want to remove all school or class attendance postings from your Headmaster data, use the Delete Attendance Utility. Generally, this utility is used to free up hard drive space or for housekeeping purposes, such as to remove markings for a specific term.
Prior to using the Delete Attendance Utility, we recommend that you complete the following tasks:
- Print a copy of the attendance records for the time frame you plan to delete.
- Back up your HeadMaster data.
- Require all users to exit HeadMaster. (Required)
- Click Delete Attendance.
- At this point, you must call customer support at 1-800-669-2509 and obtain Today’s Password.
- Enter the password, and click OK.
- In the Select Database list, select a data set to remove attendance postings from.
- In the Attendance Type section, select Delete School Attendance or Delete Class Attendance.
- If you choose to delete class attendance, you have the option to select a specific class to delete. In the drop-down list below the Delete Class Attendance option, select the class with the attendance you want to delete.
- Enter a date range in Start Date and End Date, or click to select dates from a calendar.
- Click Delete Markings.
- Click Yes.
- Click OK. You can now log back in to HeadMaster.